Skip to main content
hi again to everyone! :)
so, my favorite piece of technology is definly the computer.
let me talk about this little piece, but at the same time, a very big piece.
this beautiful thing  has a lot of useful thinks, like access to internet, use programs of whatever you want, play games, comunicate with your friends, etc. to all the thinks i mention recently, you can choose another pieces, like smatphone, ipads, that allow you too enter to those millenial necesities.
a lot of people prefeer small things, because there are more easily to moove or keep on bags. for me, is so important to have an electronic devices that let you to be comfortable, and that the reason why i choose computers. you have a keyboard, a big screen, that people with eye problem dont have to be worried, more memory (in most cases). the computer is more to work, and honestly, i love to work on my things, like make music, use arquitecture programs, and also play games that require keyboards.

 
this is one of my music mixer, i love to work on this.

thank you,
-see you soon-

Comments

  1. hi alexandra!

    I'm agree with you! the computer it's a very good muntifuncial piece of technology.
    I hope that you can share your music with U's in the future, see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog 😊 My name is Alexandra Romero, I was born in September 21th, 1999. I’m from Santiago de Chile, and I live in Las Condes.   I have 2 brothers, one older and one younger. I live with them and also my 2 parents, my mom, Alexandra, and my dad, Dante. I have the cutest dog of the world! Her name is Kiara, she is 7 years old. She is part of the family too. About me, I studied on Sagrado Corazón de Apoquindo School, located on Las Condes, near my house. Honestly, I like my school because I have a lot of friends from them, but I the school was o demanding and catholic. I graduated on 2017, and in 2018, I studied Ingenieria Civil in Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. At first, I like it but then I realize it wasn’t for me. So, then I decided to change my career, and my university, because I didn’t like it to. Now I’m so happy learning about Arquitecture on Universidad de Chile. I like a lot of things to do, like watch tv, listen to music, cook, do sports, play
an expert on your field. hi everyone :) hope you be fine. well, to be honest, the topic of today i think it so interesting, but at the same time, so specific. i really do have insporations about movement, styles, houses, types or architecture, but not with specific persons. So I decided to choose a world renowned architect named Alberto Campos Baeza. He represents the minimalist movement which I really like to feel inspired and always sorprised. He is a Spanish architect, he born in 1946 and lives in madrid. Professor of Projects at the Madrid School of Architecture from 1986 to 2017, when he retired. i discovered his work thanks of my second semester of last year, in one of my last projects of "taller". one of his most famous and recogniced works is the Raumplan.    i think is so interesting and beautiful hope to see you soon! thanks for reading me.