Skip to main content

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog 😊
My name is Alexandra Romero, I was born in September 21th, 1999. I’m from Santiago de Chile, and I live in Las Condes.  I have 2 brothers, one older and one younger. I live with them and also my 2 parents, my mom, Alexandra, and my dad, Dante. I have the cutest dog of the world! Her name is Kiara, she is 7 years old. She is part of the family too.
About me, I studied on Sagrado Corazón de Apoquindo School, located on Las Condes, near my house. Honestly, I like my school because I have a lot of friends from them, but I the school was o demanding and catholic. I graduated on 2017, and in 2018, I studied Ingenieria Civil in Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. At first, I like it but then I realize it wasn’t for me. So, then I decided to change my career, and my university, because I didn’t like it to. Now I’m so happy learning about Arquitecture on Universidad de Chile.
I like a lot of things to do, like watch tv, listen to music, cook, do sports, play with mu dog, etc.
The activity that I think I do the most is listen to music, because I can listen to music and for example study, or do sports, so I heard music every day. I can combinate with another activities. And I love music so much, in fact, I play a lot of instruments like the drum, piano, a little bit of guitar, and I love to sing. I think I play music like 3 times a week. It’s part of my life. I love doing this because since I was a little girl, my family or friends says to me that I have talent, so it was easy to me to learn new things. The second reason I like music is that it can join me in any moments, like when I’m sad, happy, I want to party, etc.


Ilustraciones, imágenes y vectores de stock sobre Music for the ...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hi again to everyone! :) so, my favorite piece of technology is definly the computer. let me talk about this little piece, but at the same time, a very big piece. this beautiful thing  has a lot of useful thinks, like access to internet, use programs of whatever you want, play games, comunicate with your friends, etc. to all the thinks i mention recently, you can choose another pieces, like smatphone, ipads, that allow you too enter to those millenial necesities. a lot of people prefeer small things, because there are more easily to moove or keep on bags. for me, is so important to have an electronic devices that let you to be comfortable, and that the reason why i choose computers. you have a keyboard, a big screen, that people with eye problem dont have to be worried, more memory (in most cases). the computer is more to work, and honestly, i love to work on my things, like make music, use arquitecture programs, and also play games that require keyboards.   this is one...

Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Hello to all of you, As I mention on the first blog, i was on an other univerity and career. I started studying civil engeneer, in Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. At first, i was so confused about my future and all of the decision that makes you have to take. I decided to start a very difficult but interesting career, that implicates math and cience, highly structured. But then, I realice that I was looking for a different career and another focus. After a lot of search, I realice that I love the urban architecture. Since I was a little girl, I love to see the work of my dad. He is a civil engineer, and he dedicated his life to build houses and buildings. But I always been more interesed on the arquitect job, I like to see the construction plans, and i always focus on the beauty of the houses and the ocupation of the spaces. To be honest, i had never been so interesed on drawing or Reading texts of classic pieces of history, because as i said before, i was interesed on math class,...